Welcome to Swiznation's Blog

Welcome to Swiznation's Blog

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,

Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink* So much

more to read now

15-year-old girl abducted by Boko Haram 2-years-ago is now pregnant (photo)

A 15-year-old girl simply identified as, Yagana, who was abducted two years ago by Boko Haram is now pregnant.
Yagana who was 13 years old when she was abducted was rescued by the Nigerian Army.
The photographer, Fati Abubakar, who captured the face of the little girl shared her photo on Instagram with a caption, explaining that she is now pregnant. Read caption: "I was 13 years old when I was abducted. Now I'm 15 years old and pregnant. Sometimes I have cravings for some foods but I can't get it"

No comments:

What Do You Think?

Powered by Blogger.