Welcome to Swiznation's Blog

Welcome to Swiznation's Blog

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,

Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink* So much

more to read now

Would You Leave Your Girlfriend For Money?

How much would you charge to leave your girlfriend?

10,000 naira,

100,000 naira,

1,000,000 NAIRA???

We sent BollyLomo out and about to find out from Nigerians how much money they would charge, to leave their girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife.

Here are some of their HILARIOUS answers…

“My girlfriend right now, I can’t say she’s my future…that money is my future…If you say wife, I can decline but girlfriend, if they give her the money, she sef go leave me!”

“For sure! Love is a transaction…even God, for him to love you, you need to give him something.”

What do you think?

Would you leave your girlfriend/boyfriend for money?!!

Drop Your  Comments

No comments:

What Do You Think?

Powered by Blogger.